The Everrest Organics CBD Difference
We consider our customers part of our family. And unlike a trip to the doctors office, we take the time to learn about each of our family members and offer a one on one consultation and our introductory process is simple:
- We educate our family on some of the misconceptions and stigmas associated with Cannabidiols (CBD) as well as the benefits these products provide.
- Next, we answer any questions our family may have in regard to CBD and the safety of the products we carry .
- From here, we offer all new family members an in store sample of our products to help them determine which delivery method (oral or topical) suits their needs and proper/safe usage of our products.
- If we haven’t answered your questions, we encourage a conversation with your doctor to identify any interactions or concerns you may still have.
- Our hope is that you’d be so amazed at the benefits of CBD you’d tell all your family of friends of the great experience you had at Everrest Organics CBD.
That’s our approach, tried and true. We’re Texans at heart and much like your blood family, our goal is to look out for you while instilling trust and a lifetime bond that is rooted in honesty and respect. Please don’t confuse Everrest Organics CBD for a Clinic, we certainly are not clinicians or physicians. The solutions we provide should never interfere or replace any solution your healthcare provider has recommended. Don’t be scared to speak with your doctor about alternative methods to treating your ailments, you might be surprised with what they have to say. In fact they may tell you about Everrest Organics CBD and tell you “Stop Suffering START LIVING!”
Phone Orders and Delivery
Everrest Organics CBD is proud to announce that they are accepting call in orders for your all of your favorite products. We recognize that our extended family may not be able to make it in to the store due to scheduling conflicts, mobility issues, health issues and transportation.
- Call Everrest Organics CBD at (210) 879 - HEMP (4736)
- Place your order
- We’ll give you a total with a shipping cost (All delivery is a flat rate of $5)
- Wait for your order to arrive (If you place your order before 4pm, we can ship your order out same day. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until the next day for orders to be processed)
Our Loyalty Program
Proud Member of South SA Chamber Of Commerce
On July 30, 2019, Everrest Organics CBD received our certificate with the South SA Chamber Of Commerce. My husband and I are very proud of this honor and it shows that we’ve taken care of our business and have a responsibility to you, our family members, to uphold our business in a dignified manner. You can always trust that we conduct our services with the highest level of pride and have a reputation to uphold.
Felix is a Proud Veteran of The United States Air Force (USAF), where he served in the medical field. His practice has remained on the South Side of San Antonio for over 20 years and has a reputation of providing quality service, quick response time and being a strong family man.
Jean is Owner and Director of Operations at Everrest Organics CBD. Everrest Organics continues to grow and has become a staple within the South Side Community. Jean is friendly, outgoing and believes in providing outstanding customer service, educating her community and upholding the integrity of her business.